ORGANIC OM GREENS BLEND, powder
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Ingredients: organic nettle leaf powder, organic alfalfa leaf powder, organic moringa leaf powder, organic chlorella, organic spirulina, organic beetroot powder, organic stevia leaf powder, organic ginger root powder
Origin: various parts of the globe Processed: Canada
Qualities: Non-soluble powder. Each ingredient has its own beneficial properties:
- Nettle leaf powder: rich in minerals and high levels of vitamin C, vitamin A, calcium, silicon, potassium chloride, chlorophyll, protein, and dietary fiber.
- Alfalfa leaf powder: high in chlorophyll, proteins, vitamins, and minerals, especially calcium and iron. Alfalfa leaf has a strong alkalizing effect on the system.
- Moringa leaf powder: powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and detoxifying effects on the body.
- Chlorella (cracked cell): a vast array of vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, nucleic acids (RNA and DNA), and is a great source of complete protein (about 60%) and very high chlorophyll content.
- Spirulina: contains greater than 50% protein by weight, and numerous vitamins including B12, iron, and chlorophyll.
- Beetroot powder: high in fiber (about 10% by weight) and contains many vitamins and minerals such as: betaine, alanine, allantoin, arginine, beta-carotene, calcium, GABA, glycine, histidine, magnesium, pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), phosphorus, potassium, selenium, thiamine (vitamin B1), tryptophan, tyrosine, vitamin C, zinc, and small amounts of zirconium.
- Stevia leaf powder: most commonly used as a natural sweetener with no calories.
- Ginger root powder: helpful with soothing upset stomach, dizziness, nausea and vomiting associated with motion, or with pain and cramping during menses.
Common Use: We suggest mixing one tablespoon of greens powder with one cup of water or juice for a nourishing drink, or adding to smoothies and treats to taste.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place in an airtight container. Refrigeration not required.
Safety: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using any herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the CFIA or FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product has been packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!