BULK PRICING AVAILIBLE - Please inquire by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your requested quantity.
- Pioneered green cane harvesting (replacing the destructive practice of burning cane fields).
- Replaced synthetic fertilizers and pesticides with natural pest and disease control.
- Planted biodiversity islands on its farms to attract beneficial wildlife.
- Installed cogeneration equipment to power the mill and surrounding communities.
- Implemented many innovative environmental and social programs.
Today, the Green Cane Project farms over 20,000 hectares (49,500 acres) of certified organic cane fields. The results have been incredible:
- Carbon Neutral – over 25,000 metric tons of CO2 saved per year
- Increased yields vs. conventional cane fields
- Higher resistance to drought and pest damage
- 23 times the biodiversity of conventional fields, including many rare species
- Many cutting-edge labor and social programs for employees and the community