OM PROTEIN POWDER BLEND
Origin: various parts of the world Processed: Canada.
Qualities: This organic, raw, gluten and lactose-free protein blend is ideal for vegetarians/vegans or anyone looking for a superior quality plant-based protein source. It has a smooth, mild taste and texture, is hypoallergenic, and rates well in digestibility.
Each ingredient has its own beneficial properties:
- Hemp and pea protein - provide protein, essential amino acids, antioxidants, iron
- Sacha inchi nut-rich in protein, omega 3, 6, and 9, vitamin E and A, fiber
- Purple corn - provides cell-protecting antioxidants, anti-inflammatory
- Moringa - anti-inflammatory, detoxifying
- Lucuma - helps balance blood sugar, a source of iron
- Suma root - hormone balancing
Common Use: In this very convenient powder form, OM's protein powder blend can be added to a variety of functional foods and beverages including fruit juices, smoothies, energy bars, confectionery, salad dressings, soups, stews, and waffle and pancake mixes.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, dark place in an airtight container.
Safety: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using any herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the CFIA or FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product has been packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.