ORGANIC SUGAR, evaporated cane juice, golden, Eco Social
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Origin: Brazil / Argentina
BULK PRICING AVAILABLE - Please inquire by sending an email to email@example.com with your requested quantity.
- Pioneered green cane harvesting (replacing the destructive practice of burning cane fields).
- Replaced synthetic fertilizers and pesticides with natural pest and disease control.
- Planted biodiversity islands on its farms to attract beneficial wildlife.
- Installed cogeneration equipment to power the mill and surrounding communities.
- Implemented many innovative environmental and social programs.
Today, the Green Cane Project farms over 20,000 hectares (49,500 acres) of cane fields. The results have been incredible:
- Carbon Neutral over 25,000 metric tons of CO2 saved per year
- Increased yields vs. conventional cane fields
- Higher resistance to drought and pest damage
- 23 times the biodiversity of conventional fields, including many rare species
- Many cutting-edge labor and social programs for employees and the community
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the CFIA or FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product has been packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
Thankful there were no lumps! I use this sugar for any recipe that calls for regular sugar
We are thrilled to be able to use cane sugar from The Green Cane Project into our Haida Gwaii chocolates bars. Such a worthwhile project. Makes the taste even sweeter ☺️.
Organic Cane Sugar
I mostly use organic cane sugar for brewing beer since other alternatives are probably GMO.
The Perfect Sugar
We hate regular store bought sugar. It has a definite chemical taste to it. We use this for everything. I make a lot of jams and jellies with Pomona pectin, because it calls for low sugar in the recipe. This sugar has crystals a little larger than store bought, so I take the blender and grind the sugar in a small bowl until it is finer, and then I use it for the jams with Pomona pectin. The Cold Comfort jelly recipe on the Internet is awesome for colds, fever, and arthritis.
10000000X better than processed suger!!!
Tasty, natural, quite frankly, it blows my mind that people use refined sugar over the real thing!!Cheers, Jesse