ORGANIC TURMERIC TEA, Om Blend
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Ingredients: organic turmeric root, organic true cinnamon, organic black peppercorn, organic ginger root, organic fennel seed, organic cassia cinnamon, organic cloves, organic stevia
Qualities: Each ingredient in this comforting tea blend has its own beneficial properties.
- Turmeric Root: considered a powerful antioxidant due to its curcuminoid content and its long list of health attributes includes anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, anticancer, neuroprotective, immune balancing, and detoxifying properties.
- True Cinnamon: highly valued unique flavor and multipurpose medicinal herb used for circulatory, respiratory, and expectorant applications. It is also used to aid in the digestive process and enhance metabolic function.
- Black Peppercorn: aids in the absorption of curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric.
- Ginger Root: helpful with soothing upset stomach, prevention of dizziness, nausea and vomiting associated with motion, as well as anti-inflammatory and pain relieving properties.
- Fennel Seed: known to promote digestive health, reduce inflammation, and for its antioxidant properties.
- Cassia Cinnamon: believed to support the respiratory, nervous, circulatory, urinary, and reproductive systems.
- Cloves: have antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Stevia: most commonly used as a natural sweetener with no calories.
Common Use: For a soothing, anti-inflammatory tea, we suggest using one teaspoon per cup of boiling water. Keep stirring to avoid sediment at the bottom of the cup. This tea can be enjoyed alone or with the addition of milks, milk alternatives, or any sweetener to make golden milk. Also delicious in oatmeal, pancakes, desserts, dressings, and more.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry, dark place in an airtight container. Refrigeration not required.
Safety: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using any herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the CFIA or FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product has been packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!