ORGANIC SUSHI RICE, white
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
A classic Japanese short grain rice grown especially for making Sushi. It is truly superb in traditional Sushi rolls, salads, and other Asian dishes.
- For traditional Sushi rice we recommend rinsing rice until water runs clear.
- Soak rinsed rice in water for 30 minutes before cooking.
- Bring soaked rice to a boil.
- Cover with a tight-fitting lid, reduce heat to low simmer, and cook 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat (with lid on!) and steam for 10 minutes.
Disclaimer: This product has been packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!