ORGANIC OM MUSHROOM POWDER BLEND
Ingredients: organic Chaga dual extract powder, organic Reishi dual extract powder, organic Coriolus dual extract powder, organic Cordyceps extract powder, organic Lion's Mane extract powder, organic Maitake extract powder
Origin: China Processed: Canada
Production: All mushroom have been cultivated in greenhouses with natural lighting and fresh air flow, and on substrate materials native to each particular mushroom in order to produce one of the highest quality and most potent mushroom extract powders available on the market. Hot water extraction (aka tea) is a very simple and effective way to concentrate and increase the bioavailability of all the important medicinal properties contained in mushrooms. The combined use of alcohol and water is crucial when some important compounds in the mushroom are not water soluble, such as triterpenoids in Reishi and Chaga.
Qualities: Each ingredient has its own beneficial properties:
- Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) 8:1 - dual (hot water/alcohol) extract powder. Traditionally used as an immune modulator, to balance blood sugar, or to detoxify blood and liver during chemotherapy.
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) 16:1 - dual (hot water/alcohol) extract powder. Contain hundreds of bioactive compounds that may help balance the immune system and have anti-inflammatory, sleep-promoting, antibacterial and antiviral qualities.
- Cordyceps (Cordyceps militaris) 1:1 - hot water extract powder. Cordyceps militaris has similar active compounds and activities to C. sinensis and is traditionally used for fatigue, general weakness, improved respiratory function and improved sexual function.
- Coriolus (Trametes versicolor) 8:1 - dual (hot water/alcohol) extract powder. Wild Trametes, also known as "turkey tail", grows naturally worldwide in all types of forests although it is primarily found on deciduous trees. Medicinally it has shown to be useful for all types of conditions where immunity is compromised.
- Lion's Mane (Hericium erinaceus) 1:1 - hot water extract powder. Lion's Mane is a choice edible that grows wild on deciduous trees and is an immunomodulator that is useful for many conditions where immunity is compromised. It has also been used for gastritis. Current research suggests that it may have some effect on nerve growth.
- Maitake (Grifola frondosa) 1:1 - hot water extract powder. Maitake is a choice edible that only recently has been utilized for its medicinal properties. During the 1990's extensive research demonstrated the activity of maitake beta-glucans as immune system potentiators.
Common Use: Add this restorative mix to smoothies, juices, coffee or teas, or a wide variety of recipes.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark, dry place in an airtight container. Refrigeration not required.
Safety: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using any herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the CFIA or FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product has been packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
I started taking this mushroom mix a month ago. I have MS. I take about a heaping teaspoon of it with Tangy Tangerine 2.0 vitamins every morning in a 16 ounze bottle with water shaken up. It seems to give me more energy, and my left hand and foot were always colder than the right side. Now they are warm so it seems to be helping my circulation. It eemss to help me with my symptoms. Not sure if it the placebo effect or not but I am optomistomistic it is helping me. The mixture has no taste so it is easy to incorporate in.to smoothies, drinks and meals.
I have only been using the Organic OM Mushroom Power Blend for a week now and the pain from the Arthritis in my hands and fingers has almost diminished. Also my hands and feet were always cold and they are now warm. No more cold hands and feet, yeah! I am so thankful to my good friend who introduced me to Organic Matters and to the mushroom power blend. Thank you Organic Matters!
wish you were more flexible with shipping smaller quantities. I have had a few friends trying to sample a product but the shipping was more than the product.
Answer about dose
This is a very high quality product! Usage rate should be approx. 1/2 - 1 tsp. in tea, smoothies or sprinkled on food. I would recommend beginning with 1/2 tsp. to see how your system fares with it, and gradually introduce the full amount. Since there is no information for each variety of mushroom here, I am providing it for those who'd like to know the benefits. -Chaga mushrooms may stimulate and regulate the Immune System, provide nutritional support in the fight against cancer, reduce Inflammation, protect against and help heal Ulcers and Gastritis, while supporting normal Cholesterol levels and blood pressure. -Reishi mushrooms may be useful for digestion, reducing bloating, antioxidant effects, anti-cancer and immune-modulating qualities, as an additional nutrient while undergoing chemo or radiation therapy, anti-inflammatory activity, pain reduction, blood sugar regulation and antiviral activity. -Cordyceps mushrooms may have immune-modulating qualities and may be used to aid athletic endurance, reduce bronchial inflammation, lower blood lipids, protect against cancer, and act as a tonic for lungs, kidneys, and ******. -Coriolus mushrooms may be useful for hepatitis, cancer, immune issues, and as an additional nutrient while undergoing chemo or radiation therapy. - Lions Mane mushrooms possess 2 potent nerve growth factors, showing potential benefits for Parkinson’s and Alzheimer’s disease, mild cognitive impairment, multiple sclerosis, leg cramps, anxiety and more. -Maitake mushrooms may act as an adaptogen, and may also have benefits for cancer, Hepatitis, AIDS, and immune issues.
question about dose
how much of this does one normally take at a time?