QUINOA PANCAKE MIX
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Cooking instructions (yields 4-6 pancakes):
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the egg (or flax mixture: mix 1 tbsp milled flaxseed with 3 tbsp water, stir until gelatinous) with 1 cup milk or milk alternative (soy, rice, almond or hemp). Slowly mix wet ingredients to the dry pancake mix avoiding any clumps. Let the mix rest for three minutes.
- Optional: 1/4 tsp pure vanilla extract or add your favorite berries or chocolate chips to uncooked prepared mix.
- For thinner pancakes use more milk, for thicker pancakes use less milk.
- Heat pancake pan over medium-high heat. Once pan is hot, reduce to medium heat and add coconut oil or butter to the pan.
- Pour pancake mixture onto the heated pan (about 1/2 cup), flip the pancake when bubbles start to show and edges begin to turn golden brown. Enjoy!
Disclaimer: This information is for educational purposes only and has not been evaluated by the CFIA or FDA. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. This product has been packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, soy, and other potential allergens.
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!
NO INSTRUCTIONS ON THE BAG! (At least it was the original thicker bag they were using before doubling their prices since last February.) Okay, so I DID NOT know I had to log back in to my account to get the instructions shown here, that wasn't even on the bag! When you open the bag, the mix "smells" sickeningly sweet. You need to double the milk to get it past the "paste" stage. And the worst part is how they stuck to every pan I tried to cook them in, including a non-stick pan with oil in it. And finally, if you can find a way to cook them so they don't adhere line cement to your pan or griddle & don't mind the stench of burned Quinoa, then you might be able to choke these down! HORRIBLE